- Patrick Murphy to seek national Silver Alert program
- How the First District Court of Appeal ignored Florida voters
- On Tim Morgan: The man behind the man behind the fight for medical marijuana in Florida
- 5 things to know about possible Senate uncertainty
- Declining median incomes becomes anti-Rick Scott talking point for Fla. Dems
- Astronauts getting 3-D printer at space station
Frankly, Farkas hauls in $35K for HD 68 race
Bolstering his effort to return to Tallahassee, former Rep. Frank Farkas, R-St. Petersburg, collected $35,125 in contributions between July 7 and July 20, according to new reports. Farkas, who entered the House District 68 race in early June, reported an overall total of $54,776. Democrat Dwight Dudley of St. Petersburg raised $5,510 during the period and had a total of $34,175.