- New House Majority PAC ad blasts Steve Southerland for forgetting the folks back home
- Court: US can withhold Guantanamo detainee images
- Scott calls militants ‘evil’ in journalist killing
- Mourners gather at Miami home of slain journalist
- U.S. Rep. David Jolly calls on NOAA to take action on red tide near Pinellas
- Steve Southerland finds himself on most endangered incumbents list
Frankly, Farkas hauls in $35K for HD 68 race
Bolstering his effort to return to Tallahassee, former Rep. Frank Farkas, R-St. Petersburg, collected $35,125 in contributions between July 7 and July 20, according to new reports. Farkas, who entered the House District 68 race in early June, reported an overall total of $54,776. Democrat Dwight Dudley of St. Petersburg raised $5,510 during the period and had a total of $34,175.