- While you were sleeping: Minnesota Vikings ban Adrian Peterson from all team activities
- There’s a naked green dude trying to boost support for Greenlight Pinellas and no one knows who he is
- Au contraire: Pat Gerard called “2-3 times” for Tallahassee meeting, says lobbyist Ron Book
- More accusations fly at Pinellas Commission candidate Pat Gerard
- Satanists plan to distribute activity book in Orange County schools
- Today on Context Florida: Environmental records, audacity, boots on the ground and a great divide
In HD 20, Clovis Watson's fundraising total more than doubles opponent Marihelen Wheeler’s
Clovis Watson has a total of $56,428 raised for his House District 20 race. This more than doubles the campaign totals of his primary opponent, Marihelen Wheeler of Gainsville, who has a reported total of $25,700 raised. In fact, within a two-week period this month alone, Watson raised $16,000. Part of his success has to do with major industry supporters such as AT&T and Humana.