- Tampa Bay’s Campaign Weekender for July 25-28
- Breaking: Associated Industries of Florida says it really likes Rick Scott!
- After railing against super PACs, Obama embraces secretive elements of unlimited political fundraising
- Obama aides says impeachment threat taken seriously
- U.S. Rep. David Jolly making it clear he is not endorsing Peter Nehr in county commission race
- 100 days before election, Charlie Crist to hold “Weekend of Action”
In HD 20, Clovis Watson's fundraising total more than doubles opponent Marihelen Wheeler’s
Clovis Watson has a total of $56,428 raised for his House District 20 race. This more than doubles the campaign totals of his primary opponent, Marihelen Wheeler of Gainsville, who has a reported total of $25,700 raised. In fact, within a two-week period this month alone, Watson raised $16,000. Part of his success has to do with major industry supporters such as AT&T and Humana.