- Patrick Murphy to seek national Silver Alert program
- How the First District Court of Appeal ignored Florida voters
- On Tim Morgan: The man behind the man behind the fight for medical marijuana in Florida
- 5 things to know about possible Senate uncertainty
- Declining median incomes becomes anti-Rick Scott talking point for Fla. Dems
- Astronauts getting 3-D printer at space station
In HD 34, Nancy Argenziano and Rep. Jimmie Smith seem allergic to fundraising
Between July 7 and July 20, HD 34 independent candidate Nancy Argenziano did not raise any new funds, and her opponent, Rep. Jimmie Smith, R-Inverness. raised a modest $1,475 in contributions. Overall, Smith has an extreme fundraising edge in the district with a total of $67,947 compared to Argenziano’s $3,845 overall. Argenziano, a former House and Senate member, is campaigning for a comeback to the Florida Legislature, but contributions appear scarce.