- Back-to-school sales tax holiday weekend runs Friday through Sunday
- Associated Industries makes endorsements in key legislative races
- Sen. Kelli Stargel launches broadside against consultant Anthony Pedicini, while weighing in on HD 40 race
- Marco Rubio special guest at Iowa Republicans picnic
- Gov. Scott questions Citizens travel costs
- Driving high questioned on busy day in Congress
Urban Outfitters' clever effort to market Florida's tax-free holiday
Summer might officially be just a few weeks old, but malls and stores from the Keys to the Panhandle will have fall on the mind this coming weekend.
Florida’s annual sales-tax holiday — which runs Aug. 3-5 — comes early this year, the state’s response to a few school districts’ decision to start classes the second week of August.
Of all the ads promoting this reprieve, I like Urban Outfitters promotion. How very 99%.