- Problems abound with health law immigration papers
- Thinking ahead to Florida politics in 2018
- Florida Dems uses Duke Energy fees as Charlie Crist/Dwight Dudley campaign push
- State land sale garners more than $15 million for conservation purchases
- AP poll: FSU still atop Top 25; Texas A&M up 12 spots to No. 9
- George Sheldon’s new committee seeks Common Ground in solving Florida’s problems
Urban Outfitters' clever effort to market Florida's tax-free holiday
Summer might officially be just a few weeks old, but malls and stores from the Keys to the Panhandle will have fall on the mind this coming weekend.
Florida’s annual sales-tax holiday — which runs Aug. 3-5 — comes early this year, the state’s response to a few school districts’ decision to start classes the second week of August.
Of all the ads promoting this reprieve, I like Urban Outfitters promotion. How very 99%.