- The coming war between Rick Kriseman and Bill Edwards
- Today on Context Florida: Sports fans, Joan Rivers, FSU hypocrisy and Jameis Winston redux
- Sunburn for 9/18 – A morning read of what’s hot in Florida politics
- Polling 101 con’t: Phone calls versus online surveying
- Charlie Crist lays out his plan to create jobs
- Feds asks for sentence reduction for House candidate in case linked to David Rivera
Urban Outfitters' clever effort to market Florida's tax-free holiday
Summer might officially be just a few weeks old, but malls and stores from the Keys to the Panhandle will have fall on the mind this coming weekend.
Florida’s annual sales-tax holiday — which runs Aug. 3-5 — comes early this year, the state’s response to a few school districts’ decision to start classes the second week of August.
Of all the ads promoting this reprieve, I like Urban Outfitters promotion. How very 99%.