- Hot sun, cold beer: Great Bay Distributors does it right!
- Charlie Crist gets another share of public matching money
- Bitcoin is taking root in St. Pete, but what in the blazes is it?
- How private companies reap profits from public schools
- Tampa Bay’s Campaign Weekender for Aug. 22-24
- Candidates in HD 65 & 67 to enter the Tiger’s Den next Wednesday
Urban Outfitters' clever effort to market Florida's tax-free holiday
Summer might officially be just a few weeks old, but malls and stores from the Keys to the Panhandle will have fall on the mind this coming weekend.
Florida’s annual sales-tax holiday — which runs Aug. 3-5 — comes early this year, the state’s response to a few school districts’ decision to start classes the second week of August.
Of all the ads promoting this reprieve, I like Urban Outfitters promotion. How very 99%.