- With some Tampa Bay’ers breaking ranks, Eric Eisnaugle has all but locked up Speaker’s race
- George Sheldon accepts Pam Bondi debate challenge, then raises her
- Legislative committee schedule released
- St. Pete Chamber of Commerce announces “Good ‘Burgers” — and it has nothing to do with food
- Palace intrigue: Lame Duck Adam Hollingsworth desperately seeking an exit strategy
- School Boards Association very concerned about Lee County’s vote to abandon standardized testing
Political & media elite to attend exclusive RNC “Full Lid Party” in St. Pete on Aug. 26
On the eve of the Republican National Convention, several of Florida’s leading political and public affairs consultants will be hosting an invitation-only party at Cassis American Brasserie. The “Full Lid Party” will be the go-to after party following the official welcome reception at Tropicana Field.
“Everyone has been asking where the after-party is on Sunday, well this is it,” said Peter Schorsch, executive editor of SaintPetersblog.com. “The invite list guarantees that reporters and campaign insiders will share plenty of scoops, spin, and drinks.”
Peter Schorsch will be hosting the party along with co-hosts Sarah Bascom of Bascom Communications, Kevin Cate of Kevin Cate Communications, Brian Hughes of Meteoric Media Strategies, Michelle Todd, and Rick Wilson.
Title sponsors include The Mosaic Company, All Children’s Hospital, Progress Energy and Tucker Hall. Sponsorship opportunities are still available, including naming rights and reserved slots to this invitation-only event.
Immediately following the official welcome reception, the “Full Lid Party” will offer a full, premium, open bar and first-class food. Jazz singer and local favorite Lisa Casalino will provide live entertainment.
Further information, including invitation requests and sponsorship inquiries, may be requested by emailing Peter@Extensive-Enterprises.com. A website promoting the event is live at FullLidParty.com.