- Largo Commissioner Curtis Holmes SHOULD NOT resign over THAT!
- Study: Americans endure unwanted care near death
- Judithanne McLauchlan challenges Sen. Jeff Brandes to debates already scheduled
- Personnel note: Fiorentino Group’s Bo Bohannon to retire, while Tom Griffin is set to to join firm
- Conservative Hillsborough commissioners change course on domestic partnership registry
- Mosaic to help present business sustainability summit at Streamsong October 9
Allen West launches fourth TV ad, “Promises”
Today, Allen West’s campaign released its fourth television ad of the campaign titled “Promises.”
“America is being crushed under nearly $16 trillion in debt, but we cannot pay that down on the backs of America’s seniors. We must ensure Medicare and Social Security continue to exist as they are today, because it is a promise we made that must be kept,” said Allen West.
“There are plenty of places where wasteful spending is hiding in our government. In fact, after just four months on the job, I authored a bill that passed unanimously, and was signed into law that cut hundreds of millions in wasteful defense spending. American taxpayers work hard for every dollar they earn. I’ll do everything I can to make sure the government doesn’t waste a dime of our money”
The ad will run on broadcast and cable television across Florida’s 18th Congressional District.