- Today on Context Florida: Prisons, immigration, bike trail connector and managing money
- The strange case of Dr. Jekyll and Sunshine State News
- Sunburn for 7/25 – A morning read of what’s hot in Florida politics
- Gaza in Miami?
- Gray|Robinson launches new practice group that includes focus on medical marijuana
- Gov. Scott and the bike trail: What a difference an election year makes
Allen West launches fourth TV ad, “Promises”
Today, Allen West’s campaign released its fourth television ad of the campaign titled “Promises.”
“America is being crushed under nearly $16 trillion in debt, but we cannot pay that down on the backs of America’s seniors. We must ensure Medicare and Social Security continue to exist as they are today, because it is a promise we made that must be kept,” said Allen West.
“There are plenty of places where wasteful spending is hiding in our government. In fact, after just four months on the job, I authored a bill that passed unanimously, and was signed into law that cut hundreds of millions in wasteful defense spending. American taxpayers work hard for every dollar they earn. I’ll do everything I can to make sure the government doesn’t waste a dime of our money”
The ad will run on broadcast and cable television across Florida’s 18th Congressional District.