- Florida Chamber makes endorsements in several legislative primaries
- With dramatic swing, Charlie Crist now leads Rick Scott 46%-40% in Survey USA poll
- Contribution Link to “go mobile,” teams up with Tallahassee app developer
- State sues for $20M from failed Digital Domain
- Janet Cruz to host 5th Annual Job Fair in Tampa on Wednesday
- As “trauma drama,” winds down, Tampa Bay Times ends up on losing side
Watch — Bill Nelson’s first campaign TV ad
Starting Thursday, Bill Nelson’s re-election campaign kicks off what a spokesman said was a multi-week buy all across the state.
“It’s time the people of Florida started getting the truth,” said Nelson Campaign Manager Pete Mitchell. The campaign declined to elaborate on other details of the ad buy.
The first of the ads hits the airwaves in Florida a day after a new poll, out today, shows Nelson leading his likely GOP opponent by seven points despite all the attacks by outside groups.