- A blogger walks out of a bar … and into Adrian Wyllie’s supporters
- NFIB endorses Jay Trumbull in House District 5
- Gwen Graham kicks-off 8-day, 14-county campaign swing — with dad in tow
- 100 days out, the campaign finance storylines of Florida’s elections are taking shape
- TBT: First U.S. patents, Breech-loading cannons, Kevlar and oxygen
- Today on Context Florida: Israel & Hamas, one-up California, wealth lobby and newspapers
Watch — Bill Nelson’s first campaign TV ad
Starting Thursday, Bill Nelson’s re-election campaign kicks off what a spokesman said was a multi-week buy all across the state.
“It’s time the people of Florida started getting the truth,” said Nelson Campaign Manager Pete Mitchell. The campaign declined to elaborate on other details of the ad buy.
The first of the ads hits the airwaves in Florida a day after a new poll, out today, shows Nelson leading his likely GOP opponent by seven points despite all the attacks by outside groups.