- Tampa Bay’s Campaign Weekender for July 25-28
- Breaking: Associated Industries of Florida says it really likes Rick Scott!
- After railing against super PACs, Obama embraces secretive elements of unlimited political fundraising
- Obama aides says impeachment threat taken seriously
- U.S. Rep. David Jolly making it clear he is not endorsing Peter Nehr in county commission race
- 100 days before election, Charlie Crist to hold “Weekend of Action”
Video: Rick Scott discusses Ed. Commish resignation, write-in candidate loophole
Gov. Scott at the airport today before leaving for Orlando. He commented on Education Commish Gerard Robinsons resignation, the latest outside issues with the Lt. Gov. getting in the way of day-to-day operations of the Governor’s Office, and the Sec. of State’s Office policy on who can vote in the primary with a “write-in” candidate.