- Batman creator’s personal copies to be auctioned
- Carl Domino’s absurd plan would have many minority U.S. Reps working for less than minimum wage
- Obama: U.S. takes Ebola outbreak in Africa seriously
- Attorney General Eric Holder hammers Rick Scott on voting issues
- Florida Poly, Mosaic sign educational partnership
- Tampa Bay Comic Con pop culture festival arrives this weekend
Video: Rick Scott discusses Ed. Commish resignation, write-in candidate loophole
Gov. Scott at the airport today before leaving for Orlando. He commented on Education Commish Gerard Robinsons resignation, the latest outside issues with the Lt. Gov. getting in the way of day-to-day operations of the Governor’s Office, and the Sec. of State’s Office policy on who can vote in the primary with a “write-in” candidate.