- Hot sun, cold beer: Great Bay Distributors does it right!
- Charlie Crist gets another share of public matching money
- Bitcoin is taking root in St. Pete, but what in the blazes is it?
- How private companies reap profits from public schools
- Tampa Bay’s Campaign Weekender for Aug. 22-24
- Candidates in HD 65 & 67 to enter the Tiger’s Den next Wednesday
Video: Rick Scott discusses Ed. Commish resignation, write-in candidate loophole
Gov. Scott at the airport today before leaving for Orlando. He commented on Education Commish Gerard Robinsons resignation, the latest outside issues with the Lt. Gov. getting in the way of day-to-day operations of the Governor’s Office, and the Sec. of State’s Office policy on who can vote in the primary with a “write-in” candidate.