- While other 2016ers are building campaigns, Jeb Bush is building his business empire
- RNC again tops DNC; Democrats’ House and Senate committees best GOP rivals
- Florida town knew shooter had troubled past
- Jameis Winston benched for entire game versus Clemson
- Polk County business alliance launches “No Tax No Way” online campaign
- Tampa Bay Rays pitch $25,000 into Greenlight Pinellas campaign
Video: Rick Scott discusses Ed. Commish resignation, write-in candidate loophole
Gov. Scott at the airport today before leaving for Orlando. He commented on Education Commish Gerard Robinsons resignation, the latest outside issues with the Lt. Gov. getting in the way of day-to-day operations of the Governor’s Office, and the Sec. of State’s Office policy on who can vote in the primary with a “write-in” candidate.