- A round-up of Sunday editorials from Florida’s leading newspapers
- Oystermen fear closing of Apalachicola Bay
- Martin O’Malley joins Charlie Crist on the stump Sunday in Davie
- It’s official, red light cameras in St. Pete are coming down
- Email Insights: Bill Nelson sends his first pro-Charlie Crist email
- Email Insights: Charlie Crist’s plan is “rock-solid,” says Martin O’Malley
Pew: Obama with big lead over Romney, 51% to 41%
A new Pew Research survey shows President Obama opening up a wide lead over Mitt Romney in the presidential race, 51% to 41%.
By a 52% to 37% margin, more voters say they have an unfavorable than favorable view of Romney… Obama’s image remains, by comparison, more positive — 50% offer a favorable assessment of the president, 45% an unfavorable one.