- Patrick Murphy to seek national Silver Alert program
- How the First District Court of Appeal ignored Florida voters
- On Tim Morgan: The man behind the man behind the fight for medical marijuana in Florida
- 5 things to know about possible Senate uncertainty
- Declining median incomes becomes anti-Rick Scott talking point for Fla. Dems
- Astronauts getting 3-D printer at space station
Watch the new attack ad against Aaron Bean, “Stop Lying Now”
Immigration votes taken by Aaron Bean as a member of the Florida House have been at the center of a recent line of attack from a third-party group supporting his opponent, Mike Weinstein, reports Matt Dixon of the Florida-Times Union.
…Bean spokeswoman Sarah Bascom said he “did not support extending any benefits to illegal immigrants,” and Bean said in a radio interview “they’re making crazy claims that Aaron Bean is in favor of illegal aliens getting reduced tuition, and nothing…could be further from the truth.”
Those responses prompted a second ad from the group supporting Weinstein – Floridians for Ethics and Truth in Politics.
“Your record on illegal immigration is bad enough, Mr. Bean,” the narrator says. “Your lies just make it worse.”