- Polk County business alliance launches “No Tax No Way” online campaign
- Tampa Bay Rays pitch $25,000 into Greenlight Pinellas campaign
- Rick Scott campaign approaches $8M in fundraising
- Carlos Curbelo calls Medicare and Social Security “Ponzi schemes” in DC talk
- Florida Supreme Court holds testy hearing on secret evidence
- Florida Democrats pounce as 6,000 Florida jobs disappear
If new chief-of-staff Adam Hollingsworth is suppose to be the “bad guy” in Gov’s office, what’s Rick Scott’s role?
In a profile of Rick Scott’s new chief-of-staff Adam Hollingsworth, former Jacksonville Mayor John Delaney, who worked with Hollingsworth, describes his new role:
“Someone has got to be the bad guy. He’s not afraid to make the hard calls.”
Wait a second. If Hollingsworth is gonna be the heavy, what the heck is Rick Scott suppose to do?