- Back-to-school sales tax holiday weekend runs Friday through Sunday
- Associated Industries makes endorsements in key legislative races
- Sen. Kelli Stargel launches broadside against consultant Anthony Pedicini, while weighing in on HD 40 race
- Marco Rubio special guest at Iowa Republicans picnic
- Gov. Scott questions Citizens travel costs
- Driving high questioned on busy day in Congress
If new chief-of-staff Adam Hollingsworth is suppose to be the “bad guy” in Gov’s office, what’s Rick Scott’s role?
In a profile of Rick Scott’s new chief-of-staff Adam Hollingsworth, former Jacksonville Mayor John Delaney, who worked with Hollingsworth, describes his new role:
“Someone has got to be the bad guy. He’s not afraid to make the hard calls.”
Wait a second. If Hollingsworth is gonna be the heavy, what the heck is Rick Scott suppose to do?