- College Football Playoff era begins
- Bill Clinton to campaign for Charlie Crist in Miami on Friday
- Will Brent Sembler thwart John Thrasher’s FSU ambitions?
- Gov. Scott promises new tax cuts for 2nd term
- About those Nan Rich voters…
- Florida PBA stands with Gwen Graham in Florida’s Second Congressional District
Watch Rick Scott at Red State Gathering: “If you do conservative things in Florida, you get sued!”
At the annual Red State Gathering, Florida Gov. Rick Scott professed himself to be surprised at what the local and national media consider controversial. “If you do conservative things in Florida, you get sued,” he remarked.