- Polk County business alliance launches “No Tax No Way” online campaign
- Tampa Bay Rays pitch $25,000 into Greenlight Pinellas campaign
- Rick Scott campaign approaches $8M in fundraising
- Carlos Curbelo calls Medicare and Social Security “Ponzi schemes” in DC talk
- Florida Supreme Court holds testy hearing on secret evidence
- Florida Democrats pounce as 6,000 Florida jobs disappear
Watch Rick Scott at Red State Gathering: “If you do conservative things in Florida, you get sued!”
At the annual Red State Gathering, Florida Gov. Rick Scott professed himself to be surprised at what the local and national media consider controversial. “If you do conservative things in Florida, you get sued,” he remarked.