- Coming Monday: Who are the ’30 under 30′ rising stars of Florida politics?
- Circuit Judge to be reprimanded and fined $25,000
- Twitter updates how-to manual for politicians and campaigns
- Rep. Charlie Stone files for re-election
- Unemployment rate ticks up; 602,000 Floridians out of work
- Charlie Crist features running mate in first Spanish language ad
Obama campaign raises significantly less than Romney’s
President Obama and the DNC raised $75 million in July for the president’s re-election campaign, the Washington Post reports.
“The total was well below the $101 million that GOP rival Mitt Romney and the Republican National Committee raised last month. July is the third straight month that Romney and the Republican Party have raised more money than Obama and the Democratic Party.”