- Florida power utilities fear return of ‘Green Governor’ Crist
- Cuba cracks down on goods in flyers’ luggage
- How social media helped Jay Fant and Jay Trumbull win their state House races
- Florida ranks No. 4 in U.S. for arrest-related deaths
- Gov. Rick Scott announces seven appointments, five reappointments
- Obama promoting economic gains as elections near
New ad for House candidate Jake Raburn features cameos by David Gee, Al Higgonbotham & Mark Ober
Three of Hillsborough’s heaviest hitters — Commissioner Al Higgonbotham, State Attorney Mark Ober and Sheriff David Gee — cameo in an another well-produced, almost shimmering TV spot for House candidate Jake Raburn.