- Problems abound with health law immigration papers
- Thinking ahead to Florida politics in 2018
- Florida Dems uses Duke Energy fees as Charlie Crist/Dwight Dudley campaign push
- State land sale garners more than $15 million for conservation purchases
- AP poll: FSU still atop Top 25; Texas A&M up 12 spots to No. 9
- George Sheldon’s new committee seeks Common Ground in solving Florida’s problems
Watch: Rick Scott media availability on whether he’ll keep LG Carroll on ticket in 2014
Gov. Rick Scott holds a media avail and answers a wide range of questions, including whether he intends to keep Lt. Gov. Jennifer Carroll as his running mate in 2014 despite the cloud of controversy that has followed her recently, his reaction to being selected for a speaking role at the Republican National Convention, how he reconciles his message about an improving economy in Florida with GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney’s message that the state’s economy is struggling because of President Obama’s policies and what he thinks about the rate hike request from Florida Power and Light.