- Who are the ’30 under 30′ rising stars of Florida politics?
- Sen. John Thrasher makes the cut; will be interviewed Tuesday for FSU president’s job
- St. Pete embraces the International Day of Peace
- Study shows Florida voters rejecting federal internet sales tax push
- FSU survives Clemson; can its reputation survive ‘Jameis being Jameis’?
- U.S. Rep. David Jolly calls on more days in session for Congress
- Meet Kevin Cleary — one of the 30 under 30 rising stars in Florida politics
Watch: Rick Scott media availability on whether he’ll keep LG Carroll on ticket in 2014
Gov. Rick Scott holds a media avail and answers a wide range of questions, including whether he intends to keep Lt. Gov. Jennifer Carroll as his running mate in 2014 despite the cloud of controversy that has followed her recently, his reaction to being selected for a speaking role at the Republican National Convention, how he reconciles his message about an improving economy in Florida with GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney’s message that the state’s economy is struggling because of President Obama’s policies and what he thinks about the rate hike request from Florida Power and Light.