- Marco Rubio changes tune on immigration; is it enough for conservatives?
- Meet John Morgan: The man behind the medical pot drive
- Today on Context Florida: The Internet, FSU president, student loans and high-stakes testing
- Labor Day Weekend, brought to you by these Florida lobbyists and political organizations
- Gov. Scott to barnstorm the state with tax cut proposal
- Obama seeks to do no harm to Democrats in midterms
Polling round-up: Obama up in Virginia and Wisconsin, Romney leads in Colordao
The latest Quinnipiac/New York Times/CBS News polls in selected battleground states:
Wisconsin: Obama 51%, Romney 45%
Colorado: Romney 50%, Obama 45%
Virginia: Obama 49%, Romney 45%
“Combined with the surveys last week in Florida, Ohio and Pennsylvania, the new state polls paint a portrait of an electorate that has largely made up its mind but sees both candidates as having vulnerabilities — giving each side opportunities to exploit.”
Via Political Wire.