- Tampa Bay Rays pitch $25,000 into Greenlight Pinellas campaign
- Rick Scott campaign approaches $8M in fundraising
- Carlos Curbelo calls Medicare and Social Security “Ponzi schemes” in DC talk
- Florida Supreme Court holds testy hearing on secret evidence
- Florida Democrats pounce as 6,000 Florida jobs disappear
- Charlie Crist releases “4,000 lies,” counters Rick Scott’s swindle claims
During RNC, James O’Keefe to speak at JMI luncheon, Justin Sayfie to host afternoon program
The James Madison Institute will host a private lunch on Tuesday, August 28 featuring provocateur James O’Keefe, the Breitbartian investigator who ‘exposed systematic corruption’ in ACORN.
Meanwhile, Front Row Tampa Bay announced today that Justin Sayfie, publisher of SayfieReview.com will host “Sayfie Review at Noon,” a 15-minute live interview segment each day during the four-day broadcast. These segments will feature political and business leaders discussing topics related to Front Row Tampa Bay’s economic development themes, the Republican National Convention and other planned programing.
“The Republican National Convention gives our state a tremendous opportunity to market ourselves to a national and worldwide audience,” Sayfie said. “Front Row Tampa Bay is an incredible platform to showcase all of the great initiatives happening in Florida, economically, politically and otherwise. I am looking forward to being a part of this broadcast and covering events that will be taking place throughout the convention, as well as interviewing some of Florida’s and the nation’s top business and political leaders.”