- Who are the ’30 under 30′ rising stars of Florida politics?
- St. Pete embraces the International Day of Peace
- Study shows Florida voters rejecting federal internet sales tax push
- FSU survives Clemson; can its reputation survive ‘Jameis being Jameis’?
- U.S. Rep. David Jolly calls on more days in session for Congress
- Meet Kevin Cleary — one of the 30 under 30 rising stars in Florida politics
- Congresswoman Kathy Castor: Rick Scott’s big squeeze is not working for working people
Watch – New web video from Connie Mack: ‘Who cares?’ that I worked at Hooters
Connie Mack’s campaign today released a new web ad featuring Congressman Connie Mack addressing the latest attack ad from Bill Nelson.
In the ad Congressman Mack states:
“Even if it were all true, and it’s not, who cares.
“After all, Bill Nelson and I are candidates for the United States Senate and their are real differences between us.
“Bill Nelson cast the deciding vote for ObamaCare and voted to raise our taxes 150 times- I voted to against ObamaCare and to cut taxes.
“I want to talk about what really matters- fixing our economy, creating jobs and tackling our deficit. Bill Nelson, like a typical career politician, wants to talk about Hooters and what I did as a kid.
“Lets get serious: Our country is in crisis. It’s time to debate the issues that matter, not this nonsense”.