- Scott and Crist bash each other at campaign events
- Take a cue, Sea World: ‘Dolphin Tale’ aquarium plans to drop animal shows
- Ex-Republican Charlie Crist is Florida Democrats big hope
- Poll: For 56% of Americans, Labor Day means Summer’s over
- Marco Rubio changes tune on immigration; is it enough for conservatives?
- Meet John Morgan: The man behind the medical pot drive
Did Romney just hint he’ll pick Ryan?
Mitt Romney told NBC News that he wants a vice president with “a vision for the country, that adds something to the political discourse about the direction of the country.”
But he “would not say if he is any closer to making a decision or if he had made a decision.”
Romney’s comments about “vision for the country” and adding “to the political discourse” certainly fit the mold of Rep. Paul Ryan better than they do either Tim Pawlenty or Sen. Rob Portman, the most often mentioned as being on Romney’s short list.