- Dept. of Health not backing down from lottery system to select Charlotte’s Web growers
- Poll: Two-thirds of Americans say illegal immigration is a serious problem, up 14 points since May
- Plaintiffs in redistricting case argue Florida must hold statewide election
- Bob Graham hits the campaign trail for daughter Gwen beginning tomorrow
- What do Rick Scott and Justin Bieber have in common, asks American Bridge
- What exactly was House candidate Shawna Vercher’s role on the Obama campaign?
Did Romney just hint he’ll pick Ryan?
Mitt Romney told NBC News that he wants a vice president with “a vision for the country, that adds something to the political discourse about the direction of the country.”
But he “would not say if he is any closer to making a decision or if he had made a decision.”
Romney’s comments about “vision for the country” and adding “to the political discourse” certainly fit the mold of Rep. Paul Ryan better than they do either Tim Pawlenty or Sen. Rob Portman, the most often mentioned as being on Romney’s short list.