- Florida Dems uses Duke Energy fees as Charlie Crist/Dwight Dudley campaign push
- State land sale garners more than $15 million for conservation purchases
- AP poll: FSU still atop Top 25; Texas A&M up 12 spots to No. 9
- George Sheldon’s new committee seeks Common Ground in solving Florida’s problems
- FMA PAC announces three more House incumbent endorsements
- Hernando Sheriff Al Nienhuis endorses Blaise Ingoglia for HD 35
In tough battle for HD 11, Janet Adkins picks up several key endorsements
State Representative Janet Adkins announced today that State Attorney Angela Corey, State Senator John Thrasher, State Senator Steve Wise, City Councilman Clay Yarborough, City Councilman Doyle Carter have endorsed her campaign for House District 11.
“As a member of the Florida House of Representatives, you have acquired a reputation as a hard worker and a no nonsense leader who can get things done in Tallahassee…Florida is fortunate to have smart conservatives like yourself helping shape the path towards a better future for the citizens of our great state,” said Wise.
“I am please and honored to have the endorsements of these regional leaders who have stood firm for conservative values and fiscal principles that define our way of life here in Northeast Florida. I am humbled to have a chance to work with so many respected leaders in Northeast Florida,” said Adkins.
“These respected leaders understand that Florida must focus on creating a climate that will help us attract new jobs and investment here on the first coast. My plan is to realign our education budget to focus on helping students acquire the skills that employers need. With a skilled workforce there is no limit to what Florida can achieve,” said Adkins.