- Tampa Bay’s Campaign Weekender for July 25-28
- Breaking: Associated Industries of Florida says it really likes Rick Scott!
- After railing against super PACs, Obama embraces secretive elements of unlimited political fundraising
- Obama aides says impeachment threat taken seriously
- U.S. Rep. David Jolly making it clear he is not endorsing Peter Nehr in county commission race
- 100 days before election, Charlie Crist to hold “Weekend of Action”
Jeb Bush speaks out against Alan Grayson’s attempt to manipulate GOP primary for CD 9
“I find it in utterly poor taste that Alan Grayson would use my statements, misquoted and out of context, for political gain. I encourage Mr. Grayson to take down his ads, stay out of the Republican primary and let the voters of Central Florida to choose their nominee without his help. There will be plenty of time for Mr. Grayson to defend his liberal tax-and-spend record in the fall.”