- Gov. Scott promises new tax cuts for 2nd term
- About those Nan Rich voters…
- Florida PBA stands with Gwen Graham in Florida’s Second Congressional District
- It’s official: Jay Fant beats Paul Renner in HD 15 by two votes
- John Morgan goes “unplugged” with NSFW rant at post-debate rally for medical marijuana
- With some Tampa Bay’ers breaking ranks, Eric Eisnaugle has all but locked up Speaker’s race
Report says Chris Christie wasn’t picked for VP because he refused to resign-to-run
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie was high on Mitt Romney’s list of possible running mates but refused to resign as governor in order to run, a Romney insider told the New York Post via The Political Wire.