- Probe exposes flaws behind Healthcare.gov rollout
- Powell maybe not told early about CIA techniques
- Sunshine Law violation charges dropped against Chris Dorworth’s girlfriend, Rebekah Hammond
- Ethics panel tosses complaints against Rick Scott, Charlie Crist
- U.S. Rep. Patrick Murphy introduces legislation to restore Indian River Lagoon
- Reggie Fullwood sues state over disqualification in HD 113 race
Report says Chris Christie wasn’t picked for VP because he refused to resign-to-run
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie was high on Mitt Romney’s list of possible running mates but refused to resign as governor in order to run, a Romney insider told the New York Post via The Political Wire.