- New House Majority PAC ad blasts Steve Southerland for forgetting the folks back home
- Court: US can withhold Guantanamo detainee images
- Scott calls militants ‘evil’ in journalist killing
- Mourners gather at Miami home of slain journalist
- U.S. Rep. David Jolly calls on NOAA to take action on red tide near Pinellas
- Steve Southerland finds himself on most endangered incumbents list
Report says Chris Christie wasn’t picked for VP because he refused to resign-to-run
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie was high on Mitt Romney’s list of possible running mates but refused to resign as governor in order to run, a Romney insider told the New York Post via The Political Wire.