- Oystermen fear closing of Apalachicola Bay
- Martin O’Malley joins Charlie Crist on the stump Sunday in Davie
- It’s official, red light cameras in St. Pete are coming down
- Email Insights: Bill Nelson sends his first pro-Charlie Crist email
- Email Insights: Charlie Crist’s plan is “rock-solid,” says Martin O’Malley
- Obama, Clinton urge women to back Democrats
Report says Chris Christie wasn’t picked for VP because he refused to resign-to-run
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie was high on Mitt Romney’s list of possible running mates but refused to resign as governor in order to run, a Romney insider told the New York Post via The Political Wire.