- Previewing the Top 20 Florida House races to watch in 2014: House District 36
- Previewing the Top 20 Florida House races to watch in 2014: HD 29, HD 30, HD 47 & HD 49
- Previewing the Top 20 Florida House races to watch in 2014: HD 21, HD 25, HD 27
- New poll: Governor’s race tied, Amendment 2 passing
- University of Florida reports record donations
- Florida Association of Professional Lobbyists to gather for annual summit
On eve of primary, poll shows Bob Gualtieri pulling away from Everett Rice in sheriff’s race
A day before the primary election, StPetePolls.org has released its latest poll showing Sheriff Bob Gualtieri pulling away from rival Everett Rice.
According to the poll, the heated matchup between Gualtieri and former Sheriff Everett Riceis swinging Gualtieri’s way, 59.4 percent to 40.6 percent.
In July, StPetePolls had the race at Gualtieri 43.3 percent to Rice’s 39.9 percent with 17 percent undecided.