- It’s official: Jay Fant beats Paul Renner in HD 15 by two votes
- John Morgan goes “unplugged” with NSFW rant at post-debate rally for medical marijuana
- With some Tampa Bay’ers breaking ranks, Eric Eisnaugle has all but locked up Speaker’s race
- George Sheldon accepts Pam Bondi debate challenge, then raises her
- Legislative committee schedule released
- St. Pete Chamber of Commerce announces “Good ‘Burgers” — and it has nothing to do with food
On eve of primary, poll shows Bob Gualtieri pulling away from Everett Rice in sheriff’s race
A day before the primary election, StPetePolls.org has released its latest poll showing Sheriff Bob Gualtieri pulling away from rival Everett Rice.
According to the poll, the heated matchup between Gualtieri and former Sheriff Everett Riceis swinging Gualtieri’s way, 59.4 percent to 40.6 percent.
In July, StPetePolls had the race at Gualtieri 43.3 percent to Rice’s 39.9 percent with 17 percent undecided.