- Federal appeals court delivers serious setback to Obama health care law
- John Kirtley’s school choice PAC raises $300K in July
- In bitter HD 74 race, Richard DeNapoli responds to attack on brief military service
- Surprised by news coverage his comments on same-sex marriage are making, U.S. Rep. David Jolly says this is no “evolution”
- Today on Context Florida: Rick Scott bangin’ beat, Terry Lewis’ ruling & appeal and medical marijuana
- Colleen Burton to file complaint against “illegal” campaign TV ad in HD 40
On eve of primary, poll shows Bob Gualtieri pulling away from Everett Rice in sheriff’s race
A day before the primary election, StPetePolls.org has released its latest poll showing Sheriff Bob Gualtieri pulling away from rival Everett Rice.
According to the poll, the heated matchup between Gualtieri and former Sheriff Everett Riceis swinging Gualtieri’s way, 59.4 percent to 40.6 percent.
In July, StPetePolls had the race at Gualtieri 43.3 percent to Rice’s 39.9 percent with 17 percent undecided.