- Sunburn for 7/25 – A morning read of what’s hot in Florida politics
- Gaza in Miami?
- Gray|Robinson launches new practice group that includes focus on medical marijuana
- Gov. Scott and the bike trail: What a difference an election year makes
- GE plant to bring 250 jobs to Clearwater and $50 million in capital investment
- Daniel Diaz Leyva hits $200,000 raised mark in House District 112 race
New Obama ad: “Romney-Ryan ending Medicare as we know it”
As Mitt Romney heads to Florida – without running mate Paul Ryan — the Obama campaign greets him with a new video attacking the GOP ticket on their approach to Medicare.
The tagline: “Romney-Ryan ending Medicare as we know it.”