- Obama promoting economic gains as elections near
- Scott and Crist bash each other at campaign events
- Take a cue, Sea World: ‘Dolphin Tale’ aquarium plans to drop animal shows
- Ex-Republican Charlie Crist is Florida Democrats big hope
- Poll: For 56% of Americans, Labor Day means Summer’s over
- Marco Rubio changes tune on immigration; is it enough for conservatives?
New Obama ad: “Romney-Ryan ending Medicare as we know it”
As Mitt Romney heads to Florida – without running mate Paul Ryan — the Obama campaign greets him with a new video attacking the GOP ticket on their approach to Medicare.
The tagline: “Romney-Ryan ending Medicare as we know it.”