- Mosaic to help present business sustainability summit at Streamsong October 9
- Pinellas Schools get 22 M16s through controversial military surplus program
- Gubernatorial debate organizers to Libertarian Adrian Wyllie: ‘Drop dead!’
- Red tide off northwest Florida could hit economy
- FSU’s Jameis Winston apologizes; Sean Maguire will start against Clemson Saturday
- Crime and opportunity in Midtown, St. Petersburg
Signs reading “Stop Tolls for Howard Frankland – Stop Brandes!” sprout up around Tampa Bay
As Scott Wagman might say, the “sign monsters” are at it again.
Signs reading “Stop Tolls for Howard Frankland – Stop Brandes” are sprouting up around Tampa Bay this morning.
The issue of tolls on Howard Frankland Bridge were the subject of a mailer attacking Brandes paid for by the Committee to Protect Florida.