- Slaying of FSU law professor is a seeming mystery
- Lisa Montelione seeks re-election to Tampa City Council
- Today on Context Florida: Sandra Day O’Connor, acid fracking, David Waggonner and government & business
- Tampa man accused of scamming Apple out of $309,768
- Today’s TBT: Charlie Crist on his birthday, over time
- Ritch Workman files to run for Florida Senate in 2018
Signs reading “Stop Tolls for Howard Frankland – Stop Brandes!” sprout up around Tampa Bay
As Scott Wagman might say, the “sign monsters” are at it again.
Signs reading “Stop Tolls for Howard Frankland – Stop Brandes” are sprouting up around Tampa Bay this morning.
The issue of tolls on Howard Frankland Bridge were the subject of a mailer attacking Brandes paid for by the Committee to Protect Florida.