- Associated Industries makes endorsements in key legislative races
- Sen. Kelli Stargel launches broadside against consultant Anthony Pedicini, while weighing in on HD 40 race
- Marco Rubio special guest at Iowa Republicans picnic
- Gov. Scott questions Citizens travel costs
- Driving high questioned on busy day in Congress
- Charlie Crist releases new ad “Up Here,” attacking Rick Scott for focusing on those darn special interests
Signs reading “Stop Tolls for Howard Frankland – Stop Brandes!” sprout up around Tampa Bay
As Scott Wagman might say, the “sign monsters” are at it again.
Signs reading “Stop Tolls for Howard Frankland – Stop Brandes” are sprouting up around Tampa Bay this morning.
The issue of tolls on Howard Frankland Bridge were the subject of a mailer attacking Brandes paid for by the Committee to Protect Florida.