- College Football Playoff era begins
- Bill Clinton to campaign for Charlie Crist in Miami on Friday
- Will Brent Sembler thwart John Thrasher’s FSU ambitions?
- Gov. Scott promises new tax cuts for 2nd term
- About those Nan Rich voters…
- Florida PBA stands with Gwen Graham in Florida’s Second Congressional District
USA Today/Gallup poll: Paul Ryan gets low marks for VP
A new USA Today/Gallup Poll finds Rep. Paul Ryan is seen as just a “fair” or “poor” choice as Mitt Romney’s running mate by 42% of Americans vs. 39% who think he is an “excellent” or “pretty good” choice.
“The poll also finds 17% of adults say they are more likely to vote for Romney in November because Ryan is his running mate — about the same impact Sarah Palin had for John McCain four years ago among registered voters.”
The announcements of running mates since Dick Cheney in 2000 all showed more positive reactions. Only Dan Quayle in 1988 was viewed less positively.