- Gov. Scott promises new tax cuts for 2nd term
- About those Nan Rich voters…
- Florida PBA stands with Gwen Graham in Florida’s Second Congressional District
- It’s official: Jay Fant beats Paul Renner in HD 15 by two votes
- John Morgan goes “unplugged” with NSFW rant at post-debate rally for medical marijuana
- With some Tampa Bay’ers breaking ranks, Eric Eisnaugle has all but locked up Speaker’s race
Ron Saunders continues to outraise Dwight Bullard in Democratic primary for SD 39
Saunders had an overall total of $167,455. His likely chief competitor in Tuesday’s primary, Rep. Dwight Bullard raised $13,850 during the most recent period and had a total of $49,495.