- 2016 could bring a chance for revenge for Charlie Crist
- Uber adds XL cars to fleet
- NextGen Climate launches “Rick Scott’s Ark” for wealthy climate deniers
- Today’s pay cut announcement reminds us that the Tampa Bay Times is the Boston Celtics of regional newspapers
- Walt McNeil to Rick Scott: if you believe Charlie Crist swindled people then investigate
- Florida lawmakers urge action on Everglades: ‘Get it done’
Ron Saunders continues to outraise Dwight Bullard in Democratic primary for SD 39
Saunders had an overall total of $167,455. His likely chief competitor in Tuesday’s primary, Rep. Dwight Bullard raised $13,850 during the most recent period and had a total of $49,495.