- Not in my backyard: US sending dirty coal abroad
- ‘Avengers’ unleash ‘Ultron’ footage at Comic-Con
- After air ball during congressional committee, Curt Clawson renews his “three-point challenge” to Obama
- Pregnant Florida woman killed by accidental shooting while admiring gun collection
- Tampa Tribune endorses Charlie Crist in Democratic primary
- Author: Fort Caroline was likely in Georgia
Final poll shows Jeff Brandes running away with a victory in SD 22
A day before the primary election, StPetePolls.org has released its latest poll showing Rep. Jeff Brandes pulling away from GOP primary opponent Jim Frishe.
According to the poll, the once-close match-up between Brandes and Frishe is moving strongly in Brandes’ direction, 64 to 36 percent.
In July, StPetePolls had the race at Brandes 41 percent to Frishe’s 28 percent with 31 percent undecided.