- Who are the ’30 under 30′ rising stars of Florida politics?
- Orlando-area House challengers gain fundraising ground, with help of Florida GOP
- Sen. John Thrasher makes the cut; will be interviewed Tuesday for FSU president’s job
- St. Pete embraces the International Day of Peace
- Study shows Florida voters rejecting federal internet sales tax push
- FSU survives Clemson; can its reputation survive ‘Jameis being Jameis’?
- U.S. Rep. David Jolly calls on more days in session for Congress
Final poll shows Jeff Brandes running away with a victory in SD 22
A day before the primary election, StPetePolls.org has released its latest poll showing Rep. Jeff Brandes pulling away from GOP primary opponent Jim Frishe.
According to the poll, the once-close match-up between Brandes and Frishe is moving strongly in Brandes’ direction, 64 to 36 percent.
In July, StPetePolls had the race at Brandes 41 percent to Frishe’s 28 percent with 31 percent undecided.