- Obama promoting economic gains as elections near
- Scott and Crist bash each other at campaign events
- Take a cue, Sea World: ‘Dolphin Tale’ aquarium plans to drop animal shows
- Ex-Republican Charlie Crist is Florida Democrats big hope
- Poll: For 56% of Americans, Labor Day means Summer’s over
- Marco Rubio changes tune on immigration; is it enough for conservatives?
Final poll shows Jeff Brandes running away with a victory in SD 22
A day before the primary election, StPetePolls.org has released its latest poll showing Rep. Jeff Brandes pulling away from GOP primary opponent Jim Frishe.
According to the poll, the once-close match-up between Brandes and Frishe is moving strongly in Brandes’ direction, 64 to 36 percent.
In July, StPetePolls had the race at Brandes 41 percent to Frishe’s 28 percent with 31 percent undecided.