- U.S. House OKs bill to address border crisis; Obama condemns it
- In light of redistricting ruling, Senate President urges members not to throw out any relevant docs, files
- Growers and lobbyists not high on second draft of pot rules
- Write-in candidate files emergency motion in HD 64 decision
- Rick Scott campaign pulls in another $397K
- Batman creator’s personal copies to be auctioned
Chris Christie to give keynote at RNC
Republican officials directly involved in the planning say Christie will speak during the confab in Tampa. The officials spoke on the condition of anonymity because the formal announcement was not planned until later today.
Christie, a first-term governor known for his blunt and sometimes acerbic tone, is already a favorite among fiscal conservatives in the party. Some urged him to seek the presidential nomination. He declined and endorsed Romney.