- Who are the ’30 under 30′ rising stars of Florida politics?
- Appeals court refuses to reconsider Levey qualification case
- Jeff Brandes, Maria Sachs lead in two-week fundraising period
- Orlando-area House challengers gain fundraising ground, with help of Florida GOP
- Sen. John Thrasher makes the cut; will be interviewed Tuesday for FSU president’s job
- St. Pete embraces the International Day of Peace
- Study shows Florida voters rejecting federal internet sales tax push
Chris Christie to give keynote at RNC
Republican officials directly involved in the planning say Christie will speak during the confab in Tampa. The officials spoke on the condition of anonymity because the formal announcement was not planned until later today.
Christie, a first-term governor known for his blunt and sometimes acerbic tone, is already a favorite among fiscal conservatives in the party. Some urged him to seek the presidential nomination. He declined and endorsed Romney.