- Today on Context Florida: Pam Bondi, Hamas tunnels and the importance of moving on
- Shawn Harrison breaks $112K mark in bid to retake HD 63
- Is John Thrasher really Rachel Burgin?
- Gov. Scott announces thirteen state regulatory appointments
- The latest on the legislative staffing merry-go-round
- Pam Bondi at nearly $1.5M raised for re-election
Tampa Bay Times’ Adam Smith makes his Election Day predictions
Tampa Bay Times political editor Adam Smith has made his Election Day predictions via Twitter:
@adamsmithtimes: Predictions: Lee, Brandes, Bean, Mica, Gualtieri, Kreegel and, going out on limb, Mack
That would be Tom Lee in Senate District 24, Jeff Brandes in Senate District 22, Aaron Bean in Senate District 4, John Mica in Congressional District 7, Bob Gualtieri for Pinellas Sheriff, Paige Kreegel in Congressional District 16 and Connie Mack for US Senate.