- Obama promoting economic gains as elections near
- Scott and Crist bash each other at campaign events
- Take a cue, Sea World: ‘Dolphin Tale’ aquarium plans to drop animal shows
- Ex-Republican Charlie Crist is Florida Democrats big hope
- Poll: For 56% of Americans, Labor Day means Summer’s over
- Marco Rubio changes tune on immigration; is it enough for conservatives?
Tampa Bay Times’ Adam Smith makes his Election Day predictions
Tampa Bay Times political editor Adam Smith has made his Election Day predictions via Twitter:
@adamsmithtimes: Predictions: Lee, Brandes, Bean, Mica, Gualtieri, Kreegel and, going out on limb, Mack
That would be Tom Lee in Senate District 24, Jeff Brandes in Senate District 22, Aaron Bean in Senate District 4, John Mica in Congressional District 7, Bob Gualtieri for Pinellas Sheriff, Paige Kreegel in Congressional District 16 and Connie Mack for US Senate.