- Who are the ’30 under 30′ rising stars of Florida politics?
- Meet Lindsey Perkins — one of the 30 under 30 rising stars of Florida politics
- Hillary Clinton lends star power to Charlie Crist funder Oct. 2
- Al Higginbotham grows campaign cash lead over Hillsborough County Commission opponent, Pat Kemp
- Meet Lauren Book — one of the 30 under 30 rising stars in Florida politics
- Patrick Murphy launches new ad focusing on local job growth
- Meet Erin Daly Ballas — one of the 30 under 30 rising stars in Florida politics
Tampa Bay Times’ Adam Smith makes his Election Day predictions
Tampa Bay Times political editor Adam Smith has made his Election Day predictions via Twitter:
@adamsmithtimes: Predictions: Lee, Brandes, Bean, Mica, Gualtieri, Kreegel and, going out on limb, Mack
That would be Tom Lee in Senate District 24, Jeff Brandes in Senate District 22, Aaron Bean in Senate District 4, John Mica in Congressional District 7, Bob Gualtieri for Pinellas Sheriff, Paige Kreegel in Congressional District 16 and Connie Mack for US Senate.