- Census: Floridians better educated in 2013
- Largo Commissioner Curtis Holmes SHOULD NOT resign over THAT!
- Study: Americans endure unwanted care near death
- Judithanne McLauchlan challenges Sen. Jeff Brandes to debates already scheduled
- Personnel note: Fiorentino Group’s Bo Bohannon to retire, while Tom Griffin is set to to join firm
- Conservative Hillsborough commissioners change course on domestic partnership registry
Tampa Bay Times’ Adam Smith makes his Election Day predictions
Tampa Bay Times political editor Adam Smith has made his Election Day predictions via Twitter:
@adamsmithtimes: Predictions: Lee, Brandes, Bean, Mica, Gualtieri, Kreegel and, going out on limb, Mack
That would be Tom Lee in Senate District 24, Jeff Brandes in Senate District 22, Aaron Bean in Senate District 4, John Mica in Congressional District 7, Bob Gualtieri for Pinellas Sheriff, Paige Kreegel in Congressional District 16 and Connie Mack for US Senate.