- Hot sun, cold beer: Great Bay Distributors does it right!
- Charlie Crist gets another share of public matching money
- Bitcoin is taking root in St. Pete, but what in the blazes is it?
- How private companies reap profits from public schools
- Tampa Bay’s Campaign Weekender for Aug. 22-24
- Candidates in HD 65 & 67 to enter the Tiger’s Den next Wednesday
Bill Young cruises to victory in CD 13
Congressman C.W. “Bill” Young, the longest serving Republican in Congress, out distanced his GOP opponents again Tuesday in the Republican primary for Congressional District 13. With most of the precincts reporting, Young led all candidates with more than 69 percent of the vote. First elected in 1970, Young was followed by Darren Ayres and Madeline Young who captured 17.8 percent and 13.1 percent of the vote respectively. He now faces Democrat Jessica Ehrlich in the general election.