- Poll: Two-thirds of Americans say illegal immigration is a serious problem, up 14 points since May
- Plaintiffs in redistricting case argue Florida must hold statewide election
- Bob Graham hits the campaign trail for daughter Gwen beginning tomorrow
- What do Rick Scott and Justin Bieber have in common, asks American Bridge
- What exactly was House candidate Shawna Vercher’s role on the Obama campaign?
- Why Florida has to do medical marijuana right
Cliff Stearns not conceding yet to Ted Yoho in Congressional District 3
“I’m going to thank God,” said Yoho. “I’m going to do a Tebow right here.”
Yoho, unknown in Florida political circles until now, has lived in North Central Florida for more than 3 decades. He ran an aggressive campaign against Stearns, including a TV ad showing men in suits feeding from a pig trough.
Politico reports Stearns trails by more than 800 votes but is refusing to concede.