- In light of redistricting ruling, Senate President urges members not to throw out any relevant docs, files
- Growers and lobbyists not high on second draft of pot rules
- Write-in candidate files emergency motion in HD 64 decision
- Rick Scott campaign pulls in another $397K
- Batman creator’s personal copies to be auctioned
- Carl Domino’s absurd plan would have many minority U.S. Reps working for less than minimum wage
Holly Raschein easily wins GOP primary to represent the Keys in Fla. House
Former legislative aide Holly Merrill Raschein easily won a Republican primary Tuesday against former Key West Mayor Morgan McPherson, catapulting her into the November general election in House District 120. Raschein, of Key Largo, won 66 percent of the vote in the district, which includes Monroe County and part of Miami-Dade. She will face Key West Democrat Ian Whitney in the general election.