- Largo Commissioner Curtis Holmes SHOULD NOT resign over THAT!
- Study: Americans endure unwanted care near death
- Judithanne McLauchlan challenges Sen. Jeff Brandes to debates already scheduled
- Personnel note: Fiorentino Group’s Bo Bohannon to retire, while Tom Griffin is set to to join firm
- Conservative Hillsborough commissioners change course on domestic partnership registry
- Mosaic to help present business sustainability summit at Streamsong October 9
Holly Raschein easily wins GOP primary to represent the Keys in Fla. House
Former legislative aide Holly Merrill Raschein easily won a Republican primary Tuesday against former Key West Mayor Morgan McPherson, catapulting her into the November general election in House District 120. Raschein, of Key Largo, won 66 percent of the vote in the district, which includes Monroe County and part of Miami-Dade. She will face Key West Democrat Ian Whitney in the general election.