- Tampa Bay Times offers nickel-dick correction to King Ranch story
- WFLA poll: Rick Scott 44%, Charlie Crist 41%
- Obamacare losing its punch as a political tool for Republicans
- City of Tallahassee fights ethics proposal
- Trial lawyer-funded mailer attacks candidate for being a, um, “trial lawyer”
- After merger, Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney makes splash with $733K in Q2 lobbying fees
Obama campaign airing first Medicare ad in Florida
The Obama campaign put out its first Medicare ad.
Alex Burns: “This won’t be the Obama team’s last Medicare ad, and almost certainly won’t be its toughest one either, but it’s the starting point of the Democratic paid media campaign on one of the issues that will define the general election.”
In addition to Florida, the ad is airing in New Hampshire, Virginia, North Carolina, Ohio, Iowa, Colorado and Nevada.