- 8 things to watch for in DOH’s draft rule on Charlotte’s Web
- Rick Scott pollster puts him up in three-way race, 50% in head-to-head
- Rubio: Same-sex marriage foes face ‘intolerance’
- Greenlight campaign drops first mailer
- Groups ask judge to move election and draw new map
- Firm criticized for design of Enterprise Florida’s re-branding runs into similar trouble in Clearwater
Obama campaign airing first Medicare ad in Florida
The Obama campaign put out its first Medicare ad.
Alex Burns: “This won’t be the Obama team’s last Medicare ad, and almost certainly won’t be its toughest one either, but it’s the starting point of the Democratic paid media campaign on one of the issues that will define the general election.”
In addition to Florida, the ad is airing in New Hampshire, Virginia, North Carolina, Ohio, Iowa, Colorado and Nevada.