- Judge upholds blind trust used by Rick Scott
- Florida State law professor Daniel Markel was killed in his car
- Democratic House candidate Shawna Vercher’s financial disclosures raise more questions than answers
- Gay marriage case could head to Florida Supreme Court
- Wall Street spending $1.5 million a day on federal lobbying
- Florida among best states to “be female,” new study says
Obama campaign airing first Medicare ad in Florida
The Obama campaign put out its first Medicare ad.
Alex Burns: “This won’t be the Obama team’s last Medicare ad, and almost certainly won’t be its toughest one either, but it’s the starting point of the Democratic paid media campaign on one of the issues that will define the general election.”
In addition to Florida, the ad is airing in New Hampshire, Virginia, North Carolina, Ohio, Iowa, Colorado and Nevada.