- Today on Context Florida: Florida disaster, tax holidays, getting high and El Paso
- State employees union, AFSCME, donates $1million to Charlie Crist’s political committee
- Processing issue delays bar exam submissions
- Sunburn for 7/30 – A morning read of what’s hot in Florida politics
- Charlie Crist announces first-day policies if elected
- Dept. of Health not backing down from lottery system to select Charlotte’s Web growers
Sarasota GOP billboard: ‘Repeal Obama’
The always-active Sarasota GOP, which is playing host to Donald Trump next weekend before the RNC, just paid for this billboard to go up in time for the general election.