- Probe exposes flaws behind Healthcare.gov rollout
- Colin Powell maybe not told early about CIA techniques
- Sunshine Law violation charges dropped against Chris Dorworth’s girlfriend, Rebekah Hammond
- Ethics panel tosses complaints against Rick Scott, Charlie Crist
- U.S. Rep. Patrick Murphy introduces legislation to restore Indian River Lagoon
- Reggie Fullwood sues state over disqualification in HD 113 race
Three legislative races go to recounts
Chris Cate, a spokesman for the Florida Division of Elections, said in a Twitter message that a recount is required in the Senate District 27 battle between Reps. Jeff Clemens, D-Lake Worth, and Mack Bernard, D-West Palm Beach. Recounts also are required in a House District 55 race between former Rep. Randy Johnson, R-Sebring, and Cary Pigman, R-Avon Park, and in a District 107 race between Reps. John Patrick Julien, D-North Miami Beach, and Barbara Watson, D-Miami Gardens. The recounts were triggered because each race was decided by less than one-half of 1 percent of the votes cast.