- 2016 could bring a chance for revenge for Charlie Crist
- Uber adds XL cars to fleet
- NextGen Climate launches “Rick Scott’s Ark” for wealthy climate deniers
- Today’s pay cut announcement reminds us that the Tampa Bay Times is the Boston Celtics of regional newspapers
- Walt McNeil to Rick Scott: if you believe Charlie Crist swindled people then investigate
- Florida lawmakers urge action on Everglades: ‘Get it done’
Three legislative races go to recounts
Chris Cate, a spokesman for the Florida Division of Elections, said in a Twitter message that a recount is required in the Senate District 27 battle between Reps. Jeff Clemens, D-Lake Worth, and Mack Bernard, D-West Palm Beach. Recounts also are required in a House District 55 race between former Rep. Randy Johnson, R-Sebring, and Cary Pigman, R-Avon Park, and in a District 107 race between Reps. John Patrick Julien, D-North Miami Beach, and Barbara Watson, D-Miami Gardens. The recounts were triggered because each race was decided by less than one-half of 1 percent of the votes cast.