- Obama promoting economic gains as elections near
- Scott and Crist bash each other at campaign events
- Take a cue, Sea World: ‘Dolphin Tale’ aquarium plans to drop animal shows
- Ex-Republican Charlie Crist is Florida Democrats big hope
- Poll: For 56% of Americans, Labor Day means Summer’s over
- Marco Rubio changes tune on immigration; is it enough for conservatives?
Ten prominent GOP leaders in Pasco pledge support of Mike Fasano in his dispute with Bill Bunting
State Sen. Mike Fasano released a letter of support from 10 prominent Republicans on Friday. He has been engaged in a public dispute with GOP state committeeman Bill Bunting, who questions his party loyalty. The brief letter says: “We the undersigned express our complete support for lifelong Republican state senator, and soon-to-be state representative, Mike Fasano. As a Republican he has served our community well at home and in Tallahassee during his past 18 years as a state legislator.” The letter is signed by House Speaker-designate Will Weatherford, Rep. Richard Corcoran, Sen.-elect John Legg, Sheriff Chris Nocco, clerk of courts Paula O’Neil, county Commissioners Ann Hildebrand and Pat Mulieri, GOP committeewoman-elect Sandy Graves, Senate candidate Wilton Simpson and Kurt Browning, the schools superintendent candidate who faces only write-in opposition on the November ballot.
Via the Tampa Bay Times.