- Dept. of Health not backing down from lottery system to select Charlotte’s Web growers
- Poll: Two-thirds of Americans say illegal immigration is a serious problem, up 14 points since May
- Plaintiffs in redistricting case argue Florida must hold statewide election
- Bob Graham hits the campaign trail for daughter Gwen beginning tomorrow
- What do Rick Scott and Justin Bieber have in common, asks American Bridge
- What exactly was House candidate Shawna Vercher’s role on the Obama campaign?
Vandals destroy ‘Repeal Obama’ billboard in Sarasota just two days after it went up; reward offered for information
A $1,000 reward is being offered for information which leads to the arrest of those who vandalized a newly-installed billboard in Sarasota that reads “Repeal Obama.”
The billboard, paid for by the Sarasota Republican Party, just went up on Friday, but by Sunday was found to be violently defaced.
Sarasota GOP chairman Joe Gruters was, as expected, upset by the incident, “The President has done all he can to distract people away from the real issues that we are facing as a nation,” said Gruters. Now we are facing the Chicago thug tactics right here in Sarasota.”
Those with information about the vandalism should contact Gruters at 941.914.2004.