- Bill Edwards says he was not responsible for ending Al Lang deal, ready to make deal
- Another lobbyist insists Pat Gerard was “trolling for money” in April
- TBT: Happy birthday to the CIA and NSA, and some less celebratory dates in these agencies’ pasts
- The coming war between Rick Kriseman and Bill Edwards
- Today on Context Florida: Sports fans, Joan Rivers, FSU hypocrisy and Jameis Winston redux
- Sunburn for 9/18 – A morning read of what’s hot in Florida politics
Vandals destroy ‘Repeal Obama’ billboard in Sarasota just two days after it went up; reward offered for information
A $1,000 reward is being offered for information which leads to the arrest of those who vandalized a newly-installed billboard in Sarasota that reads “Repeal Obama.”
The billboard, paid for by the Sarasota Republican Party, just went up on Friday, but by Sunday was found to be violently defaced.
Sarasota GOP chairman Joe Gruters was, as expected, upset by the incident, “The President has done all he can to distract people away from the real issues that we are facing as a nation,” said Gruters. Now we are facing the Chicago thug tactics right here in Sarasota.”
Those with information about the vandalism should contact Gruters at 941.914.2004.