- Candidate hoping to make Florida Medical Association’s position on Medicaid an issue in HD 6 race
- Flordia business denies hiring George Zimmerman as security
- Florida Sheriffs name Jack Latvala their “Legislator of the Year”
- Florida’s consumer confidence hits new post-recession high
- Adrian Wyllie launching statewide tour of craft breweries
- Charlie Crist outlines actions he will take on first day back in office
Ann Romney to “kick-off” GOP convention
Ann Romney is expected to be named the main headliner to kick off the Republican National Convention – establishing a foundation for the week long GOP effort to rally support for her husband’s presidential campaign.
The announcement is likely to come Monday as part of a bigger rollout of the convention schedule, a Republican source with knowledge of the plan tells CNN. The source, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, cautioned that the schedule could change, as the Romney campaign and organizers seek to put the finishing touches on the four day event.
Continue reading here.