- Probe exposes flaws behind Healthcare.gov rollout
- Powell maybe not told early about CIA techniques
- Sunshine Law violation charges dropped against Chris Dorworth’s girlfriend, Rebekah Hammond
- Ethics panel tosses complaints against Rick Scott, Charlie Crist
- U.S. Rep. Patrick Murphy introduces legislation to restore Indian River Lagoon
- Reggie Fullwood sues state over disqualification in HD 113 race
Mitt Romney vetoed first six stage designs for Republican National Convention in Tampa
Earlier this summer, aides showed Romney six options for stage designs to let him pick,” Phil Rucker wrote in Saturday’s Washington Post. “But Romney, who after overseeing the Opening Ceremonies at the Salt Lake City Olympics fancies himself as having a trained eye for stagecraft, vetoed all six. He sent aides back to the drawing board before finally settling on a design he liked.