- Scott and Crist bash each other at campaign events
- Take a cue, Sea World: ‘Dolphin Tale’ aquarium plans to drop animal shows
- Ex-Republican Charlie Crist is Florida Democrats big hope
- Poll: For 56% of Americans, Labor Day means Summer’s over
- Marco Rubio changes tune on immigration; is it enough for conservatives?
- Meet John Morgan: The man behind the medical pot drive
Rep. Julien, loser in Democratic primary for House District 107, alleging voter fraud
A Democratic Miami state representative who narrowly lost a primary that pitted him against a fellow incumbent is claiming election fraud. Miami’s CBS-4 reported Tuesday that Rep. John Patrick Julien, the loser in the Democratic primary for House District 107, is asking the Miami-Dade state attorney’s office to investigate the primary, which was won by Rep. Barbara Watson, D-Miami Gardens, by 13 votes following a recount. Watson and Julien were drawn into the same district in this year’s redistricting. The Miami-Dade prosecutor’s office hasn’t said whether it plans to investigate.