- Who are the ’30 under 30′ rising stars of Florida politics?
- UCF moving ahead with plans for downtown campus
- In the Departure Lounge: Mike Grissom from the Florida Chamber
- Dennis Ross releases first campaign ad for CD 15 re-election bid
- Meet Greg Black – one of the 30 under 30 rising stars in Florida politics
- Meet Ashley Mayer – One of the 30 under 30 rising stars in Florida politics
- Meet Lindsey Perkins — one of the 30 under 30 rising stars of Florida politics
Rep. Julien, loser in Democratic primary for House District 107, alleging voter fraud
A Democratic Miami state representative who narrowly lost a primary that pitted him against a fellow incumbent is claiming election fraud. Miami’s CBS-4 reported Tuesday that Rep. John Patrick Julien, the loser in the Democratic primary for House District 107, is asking the Miami-Dade state attorney’s office to investigate the primary, which was won by Rep. Barbara Watson, D-Miami Gardens, by 13 votes following a recount. Watson and Julien were drawn into the same district in this year’s redistricting. The Miami-Dade prosecutor’s office hasn’t said whether it plans to investigate.