- Who are the ’30 under 30′ rising stars of Florida politics?
- Meet Kevin Reilly – one of the 30 under 30 rising stars in Florida politics
- Pinellas Commission candidates post latest fundraising numbers – some impressive, others not so much
- Today on Context Florida: Kindergarten, scapegoat, refugees and John Thrasher
- Greenlight Pinellas campaign takes to social media to boost support
- Meet Amy Ritter – one of the 30 under 30 rising stars in Florida politics
- New RPOF ad “teaches” voters about Judithanne McLauchlan bankruptcy filing
Here it is: Inside information on over 150 events at the Republican National Convention
I got my hands on (and shared with POLITICO) a working list of about 150 events and gatherings being conducted during the Republican National Convention, including times, contribution requirements and contact information for many of them. A constellation of organizations, from state delegations to special interest groups and media organizations, are included.
But as of now, these many events include those sponsored by such organizations as the Republican Governors’ Association, National Rifle Association, Latino Leaders Network, National Republican Senatorial Committee, Council for Economic Education, Americans for Tax Reform, Concerned Veterans for America, Young Guns Network, American Conservative Union, MJM Strategies and the Republican Diplomatic Partnership. Media-sponsored events include those by The Atlantic, The Hill, National Journal and POLITICO. The events themselves range from concerts and beach parties to shooting competitions and worship services to breakfasts and late-night bashes.