- Please read: Taking a second look at our recent polls of SD 34 and HD 69
- New Florida Dem video asks “What is Rick Scott Hiding?”
- Floridians receiving $42M in refunds under new health law
- Study: 10M have gained coverage through health law
- PSTA posts record ridership for June
- Slaying of FSU law professor is a seeming mystery
No Paul Ryan bounce … except in Wisconsin?
Simon Jackman sees almost no movement since the veep announcement:
Using a tracking model and algorithm I’ve developed exclusively for Pollster, I estimate that Obama’s share of national level voting intentions is virtually unchanged, ticking up from 46.2 percent on Friday, Aug. 10 (the day prior to the Ryan announcement) to 46.3 percent today, a mere 0.1 percentage point increase … Romney’s numbers are off by the same amount, falling from 45.1 percent on Friday August 10 to 45 percent today.