- Not in my backyard: US sending dirty coal abroad
- ‘Avengers’ unleash ‘Ultron’ footage at Comic-Con
- After air ball during congressional committee, Curt Clawson renews his “three-point challenge” to Obama
- Pregnant Florida woman killed by accidental shooting while admiring gun collection
- Tampa Tribune endorses Charlie Crist in Democratic primary
- Author: Fort Caroline was likely in Georgia
No Paul Ryan bounce … except in Wisconsin?
Simon Jackman sees almost no movement since the veep announcement:
Using a tracking model and algorithm I’ve developed exclusively for Pollster, I estimate that Obama’s share of national level voting intentions is virtually unchanged, ticking up from 46.2 percent on Friday, Aug. 10 (the day prior to the Ryan announcement) to 46.3 percent today, a mere 0.1 percentage point increase … Romney’s numbers are off by the same amount, falling from 45.1 percent on Friday August 10 to 45 percent today.