- Who are the ’30 under 30′ rising stars of Florida politics?
- Appeals court refuses to reconsider Levey qualification case
- Jeff Brandes, Maria Sachs lead in two-week fundraising period
- Orlando-area House challengers gain fundraising ground, with help of Florida GOP
- Sen. John Thrasher makes the cut; will be interviewed Tuesday for FSU president’s job
- St. Pete embraces the International Day of Peace
- Study shows Florida voters rejecting federal internet sales tax push
No Paul Ryan bounce … except in Wisconsin?
Simon Jackman sees almost no movement since the veep announcement:
Using a tracking model and algorithm I’ve developed exclusively for Pollster, I estimate that Obama’s share of national level voting intentions is virtually unchanged, ticking up from 46.2 percent on Friday, Aug. 10 (the day prior to the Ryan announcement) to 46.3 percent today, a mere 0.1 percentage point increase … Romney’s numbers are off by the same amount, falling from 45.1 percent on Friday August 10 to 45 percent today.