- Oystermen fear closing of Apalachicola Bay
- Martin O’Malley joins Charlie Crist on the stump Sunday in Davie
- It’s official, red light cameras in St. Pete are coming down
- Email Insights: Bill Nelson sends his first pro-Charlie Crist email
- Email Insights: Charlie Crist’s plan is “rock-solid,” says Martin O’Malley
- Obama, Clinton urge women to back Democrats
Not only is Todd Akin not dropping out, he’s now fundraising on Facebook
Not only is Missouri ‘s Todd Akin not dropping out of the race for the US Senate, he’s now fundraising on Facebook with an ad asking donors to chip in $3 as a sign of support.
“Stand with Todd Akin,” reads the blurb on Facebook, although it’s really, really not clear what exactly one would be standing with were they to stand with Akin.
Earlier today, Akin “dismissed pleas from top Republicans to abandon his besieged Senate campaign, saying party leaders including presumptive presidential nominee Mitt Romney were overreacting to his comments that women’s bodies can prevent pregnancies in cases of ‘legitimate rape,'” the AP reports.