- Census: Floridians better educated in 2013
- Largo Commissioner Curtis Holmes SHOULD NOT resign over THAT!
- Study: Americans endure unwanted care near death
- Judithanne McLauchlan challenges Sen. Jeff Brandes to debates already scheduled
- Personnel note: Fiorentino Group’s Bo Bohannon to retire, while Tom Griffin is set to to join firm
- Conservative Hillsborough commissioners change course on domestic partnership registry
Watch: Obama campaign rolls out Bill Clinton in new campaign ad
“This election, to me, is about which candidate is more likely to return us to full employment. This is a clear choice. The REPUBLICAN plan is to cut more taxes on upper-income people, and go back to deregulation. That’s what got us in trouble in the first place. President Obama has a plan to rebuild America from the ground up — investing in innovation, education and job training. It only works if there is a strong middle class. THAT’S WHAT HAPPENED WHEN I WAS PRESIDENT. We need to keep goin’ with HIS plan.”