- Patrick Murphy to seek national Silver Alert program
- How the First District Court of Appeal ignored Florida voters
- On Tim Morgan: The man behind the man behind the fight for medical marijuana in Florida
- 5 things to know about possible Senate uncertainty
- Declining median incomes becomes anti-Rick Scott talking point for Fla. Dems
- Astronauts getting 3-D printer at space station
Crossroads GPS puts $2.4 mil behind new ad calling on Bill Nelson to repeal Obamacare
Crossroads Grassroots Policy Strategies (GPS) today announced a new TV issue ad in Florida which calls on Bill Nelson to support a repeal of the government health care takeover. The spot, backed by a $2.4 million total buy, is part of the group’s ongoing effort to encourage support of the New Majority Agenda.