- Probe exposes flaws behind Healthcare.gov rollout
- Powell maybe not told early about CIA techniques
- Sunshine Law violation charges dropped against Chris Dorworth’s girlfriend, Rebekah Hammond
- Ethics panel tosses complaints against Rick Scott, Charlie Crist
- U.S. Rep. Patrick Murphy introduces legislation to restore Indian River Lagoon
- Reggie Fullwood sues state over disqualification in HD 113 race
Crossroads GPS puts $2.4 mil behind new ad calling on Bill Nelson to repeal Obamacare
Crossroads Grassroots Policy Strategies (GPS) today announced a new TV issue ad in Florida which calls on Bill Nelson to support a repeal of the government health care takeover. The spot, backed by a $2.4 million total buy, is part of the group’s ongoing effort to encourage support of the New Majority Agenda.