- Gov. Scott to barnstorm the state with tax cut proposal
- Obama seeks to do no harm to Democrats in midterms
- 2016-ers jockey even before congressional elections
- Brace yourselves: Campaign cash buying tons of ads
- Sunburn for 9/1 – A morning read of what’s hot in Florida politics
- 1 killed in small plane crash near Albert Whitted Airport
Crossroads GPS puts $2.4 mil behind new ad calling on Bill Nelson to repeal Obamacare
Crossroads Grassroots Policy Strategies (GPS) today announced a new TV issue ad in Florida which calls on Bill Nelson to support a repeal of the government health care takeover. The spot, backed by a $2.4 million total buy, is part of the group’s ongoing effort to encourage support of the New Majority Agenda.