- Meet John Morgan: The man behind the medical pot drive
- Today on Context Florida: The Internet, FSU president, student loans and high-stakes testing
- Labor Day Weekend, brought to you by these Florida lobbyists and political organizations
- Gov. Scott to barnstorm the state with tax cut proposal
- Obama seeks to do no harm to Democrats in midterms
- 2016-ers jockey even before congressional elections
Chart: Florida is definitely a red state, at least as far as its reading habits are concerned
Amazon has built a feature that generates a political map of the US showing the sales of the top 250 books that the company has deemed “red” or “blue”.
Based on this information, Florida is clearly a “red” state with 65% of its political book purchases directed towards conservative titles. Number on the list? The Amateur, a critical biography of President Obama, by Edward Klein.