- Today on Context Florida: Israel & Hamas, one-up California, wealth lobby and newspapers
- Golfer who beat 64-year-old with “piston-like punching,” denied Stand Your Ground defense by Florida judge
- AARP Florida releases “2014 Legislative Voting Record” on senior issues
- Price tag for new Gateway expressway is $454M
- Sunburn for 7/31 – A morning read of what’s hot in Florida politics
- Marco Rubio walks a thin line with medical marijuana support
Chart: Florida is definitely a red state, at least as far as its reading habits are concerned
Amazon has built a feature that generates a political map of the US showing the sales of the top 250 books that the company has deemed “red” or “blue”.
Based on this information, Florida is clearly a “red” state with 65% of its political book purchases directed towards conservative titles. Number on the list? The Amateur, a critical biography of President Obama, by Edward Klein.