- Tampa Bay’s Campaign Weekender for July 25-28
- Breaking: Associated Industries of Florida says it really likes Rick Scott!
- After railing against super PACs, Obama embraces secretive elements of unlimited political fundraising
- Obama aides says impeachment threat taken seriously
- U.S. Rep. David Jolly making it clear he is not endorsing Peter Nehr in county commission race
- 100 days before election, Charlie Crist to hold “Weekend of Action”
Gallup: Obama more likable than Romney
A new USA Today/Gallup poll underscores the strengths and weaknesses of each of the two presidential candidates: President Obama retains a significant edge over Mitt Romney on likability, 54% to 31%, while Americans still believe Romney is better able to handle the economy, 52% to 43%.