- Not in my backyard: US sending dirty coal abroad
- ‘Avengers’ unleash ‘Ultron’ footage at Comic-Con
- After air ball during congressional committee, Curt Clawson renews his “three-point challenge” to Obama
- Pregnant Florida woman killed by accidental shooting while admiring gun collection
- Tampa Tribune endorses Charlie Crist in Democratic primary
- Author: Fort Caroline was likely in Georgia
Gallup: Obama more likable than Romney
A new USA Today/Gallup poll underscores the strengths and weaknesses of each of the two presidential candidates: President Obama retains a significant edge over Mitt Romney on likability, 54% to 31%, while Americans still believe Romney is better able to handle the economy, 52% to 43%.