- Who are the ’30 under 30′ rising stars of Florida politics?
- Meet Kevin Reilly – one of the 30 under 30 rising stars in Florida politics
- Pinellas Commission candidates post latest fundraising numbers – some impressive, others not so much
- Today on Context Florida: Kindergarten, scapegoat, refugees and John Thrasher
- Greenlight Pinellas campaign takes to social media to boost support
- Meet Amy Ritter – one of the 30 under 30 rising stars in Florida politics
- New RPOF ad “teaches” voters about Judithanne McLauchlan bankruptcy filing
Don’t ask how it’s figured, but forecast predicts a 3.6% convention bump for Mitt Romney
Tom Holbrook forecasts polling bumps coming out of the conventions of 3.6 percentage points for Mitt Romney and 1.1 percentage points for President Obama.
“Right now, the two candidates are in a tight race, with Obama holding a slight advantage in the polls. Based on my bump predictions, I expect that the race will continue to be tight after the conventions but that Romney will hold a slight lead.”
Via The Political Wire.