- Today on Context Florida: Israel & Hamas, one-up California, wealth lobby and newspapers
- Golfer who beat 64-year-old with “piston-like punching,” denied Stand Your Ground defense by Florida judge
- AARP Florida releases “2014 Legislative Voting Record” on senior issues
- Price tag for new Gateway expressway is $454M
- Sunburn for 7/31 – A morning read of what’s hot in Florida politics
- Marco Rubio walks a thin line with medical marijuana support
Tropical Storm Isaac tracks back eastward
The latest forecast from the NHC shows a stronger Isaac at 60 mph and also shifts the track eastward, closer to the Florida west coast for the time period between Sunday and early Tuesday. We are not out of the woods and need to prepare for tropical storm type conditions starting late Sunday night and especially Monday into early Tuesday. Tropical Storm Warnings have already been issued for the southern Bahamas and are likely to be issued for parts of south Florida by later today. Make preparations today.