- Sunburn for 9/19 – A morning read of what’s hot in Florida politics
- Rep. Jimmy Patronis’ appointment to the PSC is no surprise
- Yet another sales tax holiday
- Rick Scott’s committee sends another $5.8M to RPOF
- Board of Governors approves more funding for universities
- In wake of beheadings, Busch Gardens removes decapitated props
Tropical Storm Isaac tracks back eastward
The latest forecast from the NHC shows a stronger Isaac at 60 mph and also shifts the track eastward, closer to the Florida west coast for the time period between Sunday and early Tuesday. We are not out of the woods and need to prepare for tropical storm type conditions starting late Sunday night and especially Monday into early Tuesday. Tropical Storm Warnings have already been issued for the southern Bahamas and are likely to be issued for parts of south Florida by later today. Make preparations today.