- Rick Scott pollster puts him up in three-way race, 50% in head-to-head
- Rubio: Same-sex marriage foes face ‘intolerance’
- Greenlight campaign drops first mailer
- Groups ask judge to move election and draw new map
- Firm criticized for design of Enterprise Florida’s re-branding runs into similar trouble in Clearwater
- GOP House candidates Dane Eagle, Chris Sprowls each launch new TV ads
Tropical Storm Isaac tracks back eastward
The latest forecast from the NHC shows a stronger Isaac at 60 mph and also shifts the track eastward, closer to the Florida west coast for the time period between Sunday and early Tuesday. We are not out of the woods and need to prepare for tropical storm type conditions starting late Sunday night and especially Monday into early Tuesday. Tropical Storm Warnings have already been issued for the southern Bahamas and are likely to be issued for parts of south Florida by later today. Make preparations today.